Tuesday 1 July 2014

Garlic Pizza Bread with EVERYTHING

When you say "garlic pizza, with everything," this is what you end up with.

I normally make this at the same time as I make my Neapolitan pizza, because I always end up with tons of dough. Because "portion control" is just a fantasy phrase to me, like "getting up early to go to the gym." Who even knows what that means? Crazy.

I really really like pesto on my pizza. I like it on anything. Everything. But it works well on pizza and especially on garlic pizza bread.



Ingredients for garlic pizza:
  • One dough ball from the Neapolitan pizza recipe
  • 1tbsp butter
  • 1 garlic clove, minced,
  • 1 tsp pesto
  • 2 tbsp pizza sauce mix
  • A few handfuls of the cheese you like

Method

Prepare the dough as you would for the regular pizza. Spread a thin layer of the garlic butter on top and then on top of that spread the pizza sauce then top with some small dollops of pesto. Bang on some cheese and bake in the oven as before. 

I initially didn't get a picture of it because I ate it. Standard, really. So I had to make another.



No comments:

Post a Comment